Prom King Killed by Caffeine Overdose
‘The Lorain County Coroner says Logan Stiner had toxic levels of caffeine in his body.
‘His death shocked the small community of LaGrange. It’s still fresh in the minds of residents.
‘The Balka family is doing a little summer reading and talking about the caffeine overdose.
‘”I never thought it would hurt an 18-year-old child,” said Lora Balka.
‘The Lorain County Coroner says Stiner died from an irregular heartbeat and seizures after ingesting caffeine powder.
‘It’s found on the internet and is stronger than traditional forms of caffeine.
‘According to the Center for Science in the Public Interest, an energy drink — such as Jolt — contains 280 milligrams of caffeine…’
You can get your overdose here for free but Surprise!, patrons here are honest and they pay
At Unstaffed Coffee Shop, You’re on Your Honor
‘…”At the time I didn’t realize how unique that was, I thought it just made sense. And I found out later by Googling…there really isn’t anything else like it,” said co-owner/operator David Brekke.
‘When David Brekke and his wife Kimberly opened the shop in October, they decided it was fitting to allow people to serve themselves and pay on the honor system.
‘They haven’t broke even yet…but it’s not because people are stealing.
‘”The thing that’s amazing is that people have been extremely honest…when I add up how much has been taken and how much is in the till at the end of the day…people are 15% more generous than thieving,” said Brekke.
‘”It’s really very convenient to use, I hope that they financially make it, but most people in town I think are pretty honest,” said regular Madeline Luke.
‘And there’s plenty else to draw people in…two pianos, artwork for sale, and a whole lot of books.
‘”It’s a great place to sit where it’s quiet and read and little by little there’re more and more people coming in all the time,” said regular LeRoy Triebold…’
Is Mold Making You Sick?
Mold gave me my Rhinosinusitis
‘Associated with an astounding number of health issues, mold toxicity is a common — although often hidden — source of declining health. Thriving in humid climates, or wherever water damage is present, the fungus releases spores into the environment, which infiltrate the air, along with carpet and furniture, clothing, mattresses and bedding. People living or working within these spaces inhale the spores, which then reproduce in the body and (for the more harmful varieties) subsequently release mycotoxins. Mold and mycotoxins can be ingested through contaminated food as well. You can learn more about this hazard here.
‘Those with suppressed immunity, leaky gut syndrome or other health issues are at higher risk for developing a problem with mold. It’s important to remember, however, that a large majority of the population is suffering from low-grade immunity issues due to the near constant bombardment of environmental pollutants, genetically modified organisms and decline of nutrients in the food supply.
‘If you believe that you have an issue with mold, the following protocol can help…’